Alternative iDictate Dial-in Number
iDictate has an alternative dial in number which you may use if you wish. This new system allows you to pause, rewind, fast forward, etc. And it will always recognize your account number. Our current system sometimes doesn't recognize account numbers if there is outside noise.
In order to use the features below, you must dial:
Note that this is a different number from what you normally dial. (855) is a toll-free call. (You may still also use our other numbers to dictate).
Here are the prompts available to you when calling (855) DICTATE. Please review them all carefully, as they are different from the phone prompts when calling our other numbers:
- 1 Stop/ Pause
- 2 Record (you must press 2 to continue recording after pausing).
- 3 Rewind, in increments of 3 seconds; Play
- 4 FF (fast Forward) to end
- 5 Save and Disconnect (same as just hanging up)
- 6 Rush file (enter 6 at end of dictation, before hanging up. You will hear "Priority Set")
- 7 Rewind to Beginning
- 8 Save and begin a new file
- 9 Play (listen)
- 0 Help
- # Get Job ID (be sure to press 2 if you wish to continue dictating)